National Christian Academy‘s philosophy is based upon the biblical fact that Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church and truth is founded in the Word of God. We recognize that wisdom and knowledge comes through the Godhead (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit). National Christian Academy is dedicated to educational integrity and Biblical truth. Understanding our call as an academy, we are committed to providing Christian education based on the Word of God and sound doctrine (Proverbs 4:2). Our program of study consists of Bible, general education courses and electives. It is through these courses and programs that we help our students apply Biblical truth and knowledge to everyday living in an endeavor to prepare the students for college, life and eternity. National Christian Academy believes through the work and power of the Holy Spirit that each student deficiencies are addressed and ministered to. Through prayer these deficiencies are brought before God because in prayer all things can change and the impossible is made possible. God has the final answer. Upon graduation students should be able to find truth in the Bible, apply truth in everyday living and become disciples for their families and communities. Thanks be to God because in Him the mission, objectives, and purpose of National Christian Academy can be met to the glory of God.
The National Christian Academy core values are foundational beliefs that guide the operation of our institution. Our core values influence the activities of the institution and the conduct of faculty, staff, and student.
Biblical Authority The National Christian Academy (NCA) seeks to operate as an institution under the functional authority of the inerrant Word of God. NCA is committed to obeying the scriptures commands and applying its principles (2 Timothy 3:16).
Integrity National Christian Academy (NCA) seeks to live, teach, and develop lives that are not conformed to this world (Romans 12:2) Emphasis is placed on Christian growth and maturity that models after the life of Christ. NCA acknowledges the obligation of every Christian to live under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Academic Excellence National Christian Academy is committed to providing quality Christian education and academic programs that challenge and enable every student to fulfill their God-given destiny.
Christ-centered Relationships National Christian Academy is committed to building body of students that places Christ at the center of all relationships in order to promote strong churches, families, and communities.
Dedicated Servanthood National Christian Academy is dedicated to training Christian leaders who understand the importance of prayer, holy living, worship, giving, and effective ministry. NCA further seeks to cultivate the understanding that without the Holy Spirit, the true ministry will not take place in the student, community, or church.
It is the mission of the National Christian Academy to lead students and families to a saving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and to prepare students for college, life and eternity through excellent academics while fostering Godly character.
It is our vision to “Educate the whole child to grow God’s Kingdom through Christian faith”.
To Be Rooted in Christ
- Students will be committed to a personal and growing relationship with Christ
- Students will develop personally held beliefs and standards based on God’s Word
- Student will exemplify Christ-like character, living their lives according to biblical standards of virtue and ethics
- Students will demonstrate their love of God through community service projects, missions, worship, and involvement in a local church
- Students will know and articulate the difference between Christianity and other worldviews and be able to defend their own faith
To Be Ready for Tomorrow
- Students will demonstrate academic competency that is required for the next level of academic pursuit
- Students will accept positions of leadership and influence to serve others readily
- Students will utilize technology responsibly and effectively
- Students will work well in the community, understanding that we are all created in God’s image
- Students will demonstrate a strong work ethic and a love for lifelong learning
Who We Are
Our Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born to the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead; that ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ: through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
- In the baptism of the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the spirit give utterance, and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion and all that repent should be baptized in the name of Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the pre-millennial Second Coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In bodily resurrection; eternal life for righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked. This event is the blessed hope set before us in Scripture, and for this we should be constantly looking (John 14:1-3; I Corinthians 15:51, 52; Philippians 3:20; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Titus 2:11-14; I Thessalonians 1:10; Revelation 3:10).