It is the mission of the National Christian Academy to lead students and families to a saving relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ and to prepare students for college, life and eternity through excellent academics while fostering Godly character.
“Educating the whole child to grow God’s Kingdom through Christian faith”.
The National Christian Academy core values are foundational beliefs that guide the operation of our institution. Our core values influence the activities of the institution and the conduct of faculty, staff, and student.
Biblical Authority The National Christian Academy (NCA) seeks to operate as an institution under functional authority of the inerrant Word of God. NCA is committed to obeying the scriptures commands and applying its principles (2 Timothy 3:16).
Integrity National Christian Academy (NCA) seeks to live, teach, and develop lives that are not conformed to this world (Romans 12:2) Emphasis is placed on Christian growth and maturity that models after the life of Christ. NCA acknowledges the obligation of every Christian to live under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Academic Excellence National Christian Academy is committed to providing quality Christian education and academic programs that challenge and enable every student to fulfill their God-given destiny.
Christ-centered Relationships National Christian Academy is committed to building body of students that places Christ at the center of all relationships in order to promote strong churches, families, and communities.
Dedicated Servanthood National Christian Academy is dedicated to training Christian leaders who understand the importance of prayer, holy living, worship, giving, and effective ministry. NCA further seeks to cultivate the understanding that without the Holy Spirit, true ministry will not take place in the student, community, or church.
Rooted in Christ
- Students will be committed to a personal and growing relationship with Christ
- Students will develop personally held beliefs and standards based on God's Word
- Student will exemplify Christ-like character, living their lives according to biblical standards of virtue and ethics
- Students will demonstrate their love of God through community service projects, missions, worship, and involvement in a local church
- Students will know and articulate the difference between Christianity and other worldviews and be able to defend their own faith
Ready for Tomorrow
- Students will demonstrate academic competency that is required for the next level of academic pursuit
- Students will accept positions of leadership and influence to serve others readily
- Students will utilize technology responsibly and effectively
- Students will work well in the community, understanding that we are all created in God's image
- Students will demonstrate a strong work ethic and a love for lifelong learning